This Rockwell to digital Rockwell conversion kit is easy to install and operate. The Kit Is Available In Two Categories :
The kit has two variations depending on scale supported. Various models are :
- Manual Loading/Unloading cycle operation : Suitable for manual operating Rockwell hardness tester. Just replace analog dial with digital dial and it is ready to perform.
- Motorized Loading/Unloading cycle operation : Is with relay switch to operate motor in auto/manual mode. The complete cycle is automatic. Replace analog dial with digital dial, Connect on board relay output to motor, place limit switch for motor position sensing and you are ready for automatic operation of machine.
Digital Hardness Tester for Rockwell Tests has either automatic digital dial sensing or motorised automatic cycle operation i.e. load/dwell/unload. The Preliminary Test Force is 98.07N (10kgf). This is manually operated by rotating screw up and shown with bargraph indication on display. Test Force Selection is by external mechanical dial. User can set Preload Dwell time, Dwell time for Total Load and Elastic recovery Dwell time. The operation is easy with keyboard entry through reliable membrane switches for scale/HI-GO-LO/Dwell time selection. The scale display is with 0.1 Rockwell Resolution.
The system has real time measurement with Digital Dial Indicator of 1 micro resolution. The machine has feature of data export to PC or serial printer. It gives results indicating serial number of tests, hardness scale, hardness value and high / good / low indication w.r.t limits entered.
- VMCRMK : Rockwell scales manual loading/unloading cycle conversion kit.
- VMCSMK : Rockwell Superficial scales, manual loading/unloading cycle conversion kit.
- VMCREK : Rockwell scales, motorized loading/unloading cycle conversion kit.
- VMCSEK : Rockwell Superficial scales, motorized loading/unloading cycle conversion kit.
The VMCRMK and VMCREK include Rockwell scale A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, P, R, S, V and confirms IS : 1586, BS EN ISO 6508-1:2005 & ASTM E-18 for measurement. The VMCSMK and VMCSEK includes all Rockwell scales and 15T, 30T, 45T, 15N, 30N, 45N, 15W, 30W, 45W, 15X, 30X, 45X, 15Y, 30Y, 45Y and confirms IS : 1586, BS EN ISO 6508-1:2005 & ASTM E-18 for measurement.