Easy to maintain and user-friendliness are the highlights of the Computerized Universal Testing Machine
. We are amidst the dependable Manufacturers and Suppliers of the Computerized Universal Testing Machine, located in Pune (Maharashtra). These Computerized Universal Testing Machines have long life and ensure hassle-free performance.
Technical description :
VMC make TNE series machines are electro mechanical screw driven machines with precision screw and column construction and variable speed drive. Tow option are available mainly VMC threaded screw with DC Motor drive & ball lead screw with servo drive. The machines are suitable for studying mechanical behavior of various materials like metals, polymers, elastomers etc. These machines are easy to operate and they offer excellent performance and flexibility to meet the needs of modern testing requirements. The machines confirm to IS, BS & ASTM standards.
- TNE Series machines are available with following options Depending upon test requirements and budget, best combination can be selected.
- DRIVE ΓΆ€“ SD : Drive dd is with DC motor with thyrister drive speed ratio As per sample std. Requirement.
- DRIVE ΓΆ€“ SD : Drive SD is with servo motor & PWM transister drive to give speed ration As per sample std. Requirement
- Variable speed drive with DC/Servo drive options
- Provision for automatic identification & thereby interchangeability of load cells
- Provision of different clamping devices to suit specific test requirement
- Safety interlock by limit switches & by overload sensing
We offer universal load cells of following capacities :
- 50N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1kN, 10kN, 25kN, 50kN, 100kN, Any other load cell can be offered on requirement.
- Grips & Clamping Devices:
- Wedge type grips for flat & round specimens
- Vise type grips
- Compression plate
- Special grip as per requirement
- Shear Attachment Long travel Extensometer for rubber test
Measuring System MP :
- VMC offers following extensometers with electronic interface & evaluation software
- M-2 Stain gauge type with 2mm extension and gauge length 25mm & 50mm.
- It measures important parameter like 0.1%, 0.2% proof stress and usable up to dia/flat 40 mm.
It is microprocessor based system with digital display of load and displacement / extension it is having members keyboard for entering necessary input data and for reading results, Printout of Load v/s. Displacement or Stress v/s. Strain is available as standard feature.
Feature of Measuring System MP
Measuring System PC :
- Microprocessor based system with state of the art technology
- Sealed membranes type keyboard with numeric date entry
- Digital display for load and displacement / extension
- Graph of Load V/s. Displacement or Stress V/s. Strain available on printer (Printer optional supply)
- On line real time graph on PC with serial software.
- Preload selection by keyboard (0.01 % to 1%) to take care of initial slippage of specimen
- Unit selection by keyboard (T, kN, N).
- Selection of stop/return of crosshead and direction
- Selection of type of test like compression / tension / bending / cyclic
- Test results like peal load, displacement at rapture, % elongation, % reduction in area, yield stress available
- RS 232 C serial port with following software available as options
- Basic Evaluation
- Exhaustive evaluation with 0.2% proof stress
- Spring Testing
- Rubber Testing
- Special Software as per requirement
Measuring System PC is PC based card system where two PCB's are directly fitted into PC slot; Load & Displacement are shown on computer screen. Input data is feed by means of computer keyboard. Test is automatically completed & test results are displayed on computer screen.
Feature of System PC
- Use friendly 2000 / XP software.
- Easy to operate and meets all testing requirements.
- Real time graph with continuous display of load displacement extension.
- Input data selection.
- Wide range of output parameter selection
- Special test programs can be supplied. Unlimited storage of test result dat
- Unit interchangeability for input and results as per standards.
- Extensive graphics, Curve fitting, Zooming
- Batch Testing Facility (Optional)
- Multi graph load/displacement, stress/strain, load/elongation
VMC offers following software packages
- Spring Testing
- Rubber Testing
- Torsional testing
- Bending Testing
- Statistical evaluation